Sixth Post! The Beginning Stages of Marriage
Happy June! Hello again readers and welcome to another discussion on my personal insights into marriage and family relationships! Today I wanted to get the ball rolling and discuss the transitional periods in a marriage. This can be any period of time where there is a big shift in the dynamic or form of the family unit or couple. Some of these big shifts could be officially getting married, adjusting to married life and cohabitation, choosing to have a first child, and decisions regarding having additional children. There are several things to consider about these periods of change that I would like to talk about. One thing that’s been on my mind is transitioning into married life and living with your spouse. Growing up one thing I dreaded and even now don’t prefer is sharing a room and bed. I like to choose sporadically when I'm going to bed, like to be by myse...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete